The basics of funds’ management! Watch our webinar to learn more!
As early as tomorrow, at 16:00 GMT on 29 August, Alfa-Forex is hosting the webinar on a very exciting and critical topic – Capital and risk management rules and basics.
Both experienced investors and beginners are aiming for calm trading. The logic is simple – uncontrolled emotions in trading may result in a significant loss. How do you retain self-control, correctly evaluate risks and manage capital? Our leading financial experts will discuss these questions and many others during the webinar.
The webinar will explain how to:
- apply capital management techniques;
- calculate the minimum deposit for different trading instruments;
- evaluate trading strategies using various criteria;
- avoid typical psychological trading errors.
To watch the webinar please sign up at least 5 minutes before the broadcast starts.
We look forward to your participation tomorrow. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at + 357 22470969.
- Figures refer to the past, and past performance is not always a reliable indicator of future results.
- Any comment of the host, as well as any point of view he voiced, may not coincide with the official position of Alfa Capital Holdings (Cyprus) Limited. It should also not be considered as a personal recommendation or advice on trading and investing funds.
The information that is provided in this news feed must not be considered as investment advice or personal recommendation. It must not be used or considered as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or to sell any trading instrument. Although the information in this document is based on sources the Company believes to be reliable, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by the Company. The Company makes no warranty or representation that any trading instruments referred to herein are suitable for you, therefore potential investment decisions following this news feed should seek appropriate independent advice. Positions in financial instruments involve risks. Trading in leveraged products such as forex and CFDs puts your capital at risk. You should not risk more than you can afford to lose; it is possible that you may lose more than your initial investment. For additional information, please read the Risk Warning of Alfa-Forex.