Basics of funds’ management! Watch our online seminar to learn more!
As early as tomorrow at 16:00 GMT, July 18, we launch a seminar on an interesting and critical topic – Capital and risk management rules and basics.
It is not a secret that psychology dramatically affects decision taking; hence, it has an impact on trading in general. How to preserve the presence of mind in trading, analyze material risks and manage capital? Our leading financial experts will touch upon these and many other questions during the seminar.
The webinar will explain how to:
- apply capital management techniques;
- calculate the minimum deposit for trading different instruments;
- evaluate trading strategies using various criteria;
- avoid typical psychological trading errors.
To watch the webinar you are supposed to sign up at least 5 minutes before the broadcast starts.
- Figures refer to the past and past performance is not always a reliable indicator of future results.
- Any comment of the host, as well as any point of view he voiced, may not coincide with the official position of Alfa Capital Holdings (Cyprus) Limited. It should also not be considered as a personal recommendation or advice on trading and investing funds.
The information that is provided in this news feed must not be considered as investment advice or personal recommendation. It must not be used or considered as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or to sell any trading instrument. Although the information in this document is based on sources the Company believes to be reliable, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by the Company. The Company makes no warranty or representation that any trading instruments referred to herein are suitable for you, therefore potential investment decisions following this news feed should seek appropriate independent advice. Positions in financial instruments involve risks. Trading in leveraged products such as forex and CFDs puts your capital at risk. You should not risk more than you can afford to lose; it is possible that you may lose more than your initial investment. For additional information, please read the Risk Warning of Alfa-Forex.